Project mediation is where a mediator or a project manager with project mediation skills, helps to manage the project to the mutual benefit of the project team and the stakeholders, by facilitating effective communication and interaction throughout the duration of the project.
London ADR provides tailored project mediation service, that aims to facilitate the successful and timely delivery of a wide range of projects. We assist with the incorporation of a mediation clause into the project contract and we work with all the parties at different levels, to ensure that there is ongoing high-level communication and interaction from commencement to completion.
Our primary goal is to manage all elements and stages of the project and the relationship between the parties, from the client/stakeholders to the contractors, subcontractors and suppliers and to quickly spot/defuse issues as they arise.
The benefits of project mediation include:
- Prevents any problems becoming entrenched disputes that may delay or hinder the project.
- Resolves conflicts or disputes quickly to prevent escalation and avoid or minimise disruption to the project.
- Attracts project finance/investment as mediation is considered an efficient and cost effective risk management tool.
- Encourages collaborative working amongst all the parties in the project.
- Highly cost effective in proportion to the project value and compared to other dispute resolution processes.
- Enhances productivity and the working relationship.