For Mediation Processes Only
London ADR fee policy is designed to be transparent and competitive. Our fees are fixed, but can be flexible depending on the circumstances. This is generally based on:
- the financial value in dispute;
- the nature and complexity of the dispute; and
- the particular needs and requirements of the parties.
We do not charge for initial consultation and to assess the suitability of the case for mediation. Our fees will only apply after we have had a pre-mediation meeting/contact and all relevant parties have signed the Mediation Agreement.
Our fees are inclusive of the following:
- Administration and all logistical arrangements, excluding the cost for hiring the mediation venue.
- Case management and post mediation paperwork.
- A full day of mediation, which is normally from 10am to 5pm. Additional fees will be discussed where more than one day is required to arrive at a settlement.
- Appointment of a co-mediator. We always aim to appoint a co-mediator to provide a more efficient service.
- Preparing the parties for mediation including discussing mediation in general.
- The mediator’s preparation including reading of relevant documents.
- Assistance in drafting an effective Settlement Agreement that sufficiently protects all the parties.
- All fees are subject to VAT @ 20%.
Other mediation sessions available include:
- 2 – 3 hours; or as required;
- and half a day: 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm. The length of the mediation will depend on the complexity of the matter.